🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't accept or decline invitation
Page options
dcac7d35
Community Member

Can't accept or decline invitation

I have received an invite from a client but I cannot accept or even decline the invite. it is not clear since I can still find the invite under my proposals. This is the message  that appears there:

"New! Refer a Freelancer

If you decline an invite you’ll have the option to help a fellow freelancer by referring them to the job. It’s quick and won’t affect your profile!"

what would be the problem here?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

We appreciate your reports. I'd like to confirm that this issue has been resolved.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
tmcdos
Community Member

I just stumbled upon another bug. I received an invitation and when I open it - there is no button to accept or decline the invitation and there are JavaScript errors in the console. I tried with another browser - still the same bug.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

c5a62482
Community Member

Hi, 

I am experiencing the exact same issue. There is invitation in my proposals section that I cannot respond to. Can someone from support please fix it as soon as possible?

Thanks

092e35ed
Community Member

I have received an invitation for interview via email with two options submit proposal, and decline at the end of the emil. I click on submit proposal but there is no accept button for the interview. I go to Upworks - Proposal, and Invitation to Interview, but there is no button options to accept or deline to the interview. I am new to upwork so I do not know whats wrong here.

Thank you 

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

We appreciate your reports. I'd like to confirm that this issue has been resolved.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths