🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't contact customer support
Page options
be6a1c31
Community Member

Can't contact customer support

This is a bit ridiculous. Where is the option to talk to a real live human about my issue? The AI never patches me through (you can literally see the "Chat with Upwork" button I had already clicked in the background), and there is no email listed for customer support.

upwork 2.png

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Amos,

I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. We are working on a chatbot that can tailor its answers to your specific needs on the Upwork platform. The chatbot will learn from your interactions and provide more relevant responses over time. If you still need help after trying a few times, you will get an option to connect with our team members. You can also share your concerns in the community so that one of our community members or Moderators can assist you. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

wrote:

Hi Amos,

I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. We are working on a chatbot that can tailor its answers to your specific needs on the Upwork platform. The chatbot will learn from your interactions and provide more relevant responses over time. If you still need help after trying a few times, you will get an option to connect with our team members. You can also share your concerns in the community so that one of our community members or Moderators can assist you. 
If you still need help after trying a few times, you will get an option to connect with our team members

- Pradeep

Thanks Pradeep! How many times do I need to reply? Because I keep getting stuck in the above loop.

Hi Amos,

I'm sorry if you're still having difficulties contacting our support team. I can see that you've been assisted accordingly by one of our support team members via chat. Looks like you're all set. Let us know if you need further assistance; we'll gladly assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths