🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't contact support
Page options
193b9037
Community Member

Can't contact support

I have been going around for about an hour and still can't find a way to contact support. The bot keep giving me suggestions on stupid articles and contact support does nothing but give unrelated responses. And the links in the old forum posts are not working now. Anyone know a solution? Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Kushan,

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help page. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
spectralua
Community Member

Pls try "contact support" with bot.

Already did. More than 20 ti

193b9037_0-1662319173202.png

mes now. This is always the response.

LuiggiR

Hi Kushan,

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help page. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
193b9037
Community Member

Hello, Luiggi thanks for the reply. The only chatbot command that enables one to contact an agent is speak to an agent. I have tried contact support, open a ticket, and many other options, but they provide unrelated responses and your answer is the only solution, and it is nowhere to be found on the help page even. Wouldn't it be better to have that at least properly mentioned on the help page? I wasted more than an hour trying to figure it out. It is like the customer support don't want us to contact them. Anyways thanks for the help. Cheers!

the-right-writer
Community Member

You can always ask questions here in the forum. Many experienced freelancers can provide you with excellent information.

If you haven't started a ticket with CS, click on the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner of your post. A menu will drop down. Click on the "notify moderator" link at the bottom. Another screen will open with a space at the top for you to explain what you need and a moderator will respond.

Thank you for the response. A moderator has responded to the post so I think I have to follow through with the next steps. Thanks anyways.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths