🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't load message and can't see the client c...
Page options
3561d29b
Community Member

Can't load message and can't see the client conversation history.

Hi guys.

I have an issue in my account. I can't read message from the client. I can see the message alert but I can't read.

And when I press the 'Message ' button, it doesn't work and 'Failed to load rooms due to timeout.' message is appeared. How to fix this? Please share me the experience fixed issue like this.

I attached file.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
9984bd51
Community Member

I am having the exact same issue.  I have tried to reach out to Upwork in the last two days but haven't been successful in getting a response. 

Thank you for your reply to my article.

In fact I am afraid to lose my account.I have already spent about $100 to purchase the connection.

If I can't have any contact with customers, I don't think there's any need to use an Upwork account.

If you know how to solve this problem please let me know and I will appreciate your kindness and gentleness.

Hi Alice, 

I'm sorry to learn you're also experiencing this. I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. As soon as the next available agent gets your ticket in their queue, they'll contact you to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
LuiggiR

Hi Daniil,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with this. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
3561d29b
Community Member

I hope to fix this issue asap.

Thank you for your reply.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths