🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't login on mac
Page options
17eb04b0
Community Member

Can't login on mac

I have a weird problem where I can't login on my macbook anymore. For some reason when I try to login on my macbook all the input fiels are disabled including google login etc. It has been like this for a week now so I hope i can get some information from someone who can check if the ip is blocked or something?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
17eb04b0
Community Member

I posted on Linkedin and got something that worked. It apperantly was something with the cash in chrome that caused the problem so clearing all data and restarting eventually made the problem go away!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hello Niek,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. Is this happening when you try logging in to the Desktop App? If so, please check out this troubleshooting guide. Let us know if the problem persists so we can assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
17eb04b0
Community Member

I posted on Linkedin and got something that worked. It apperantly was something with the cash in chrome that caused the problem so clearing all data and restarting eventually made the problem go away!

Hi, I have the same issue. I have a new mac M1 and after installing chrome I'm unable to login to upwork. It seems all fields of login form are disabled. I have tried to remove Cache but nothing happens. Can you share what steps have you done to resolve the issue.

Hi, For me it was solved when I cleared all data (cache/cookies are probably the problem). Then I completely closed off my browser and when I opened it again it worked. (not correctly restarting the browser can make the problem persist).

17eb04b0
Community Member

Thanks for the response, I am able to login on my pc, phone etc it just does not work om my mac since last fiday. All the input fields including google etc seem to have a html disabled tag. I don't have the app on my laptop but I will install it if necesary.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths