🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't pay for milestone: "Failed to activate ...
Page options
9026a0c8
Community Member

Can't pay for milestone: "Failed to activate milestone. Please try again later."

I am trying to pay for a milestone but it keeps giving the error: "Failed to activate milestone. Please try again later."

Could someone please help?

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
ArjayM

Hi Juan,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket to give your case the attention it deserves. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon on this page to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e2270290
Community Member

I have the same issue. I'm trying to activate and fund a milestone, but get the same error message.

Can you please help?

Thanks!

Hi Javier,

I'm sorry to learn that you had trouble funding a milestone. I took a closer look and confirmed that you were able to set up a new billing method and successfully funded the milestone for your project. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
e2270290
Community Member

I have multiple open projects. I now noticed that this error only happens in one of those projects, "Review questions for a Zoho CRM test for technical correctness." I can't still fund the milestone on that one.

Can you help solve this issue?

Thanks for following up, Javier. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
45e65169
Community Member

Hey Arjen,

I also get this error when trying to pay. Can you please help me so my artist doesnt have to wait on his money.

Thanks,
Nick

Hi Nick,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this as well. We converted your Community post into a support ticket. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e2270290
Community Member

I have multiple open projects. I now noticed that this error only happens in one of those projects, "Review questions for a Zoho CRM test for technical correctness." I can't still fund the milestone on that one.

Can you help solve this issue?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths