🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't submit a proposal as a business manager
Page options
02b83e0d
Community Member

Can't submit a proposal as a business manager

Hi,
I can't submit any proposal. I'm a business manager in my Agency and I have enough connects, but I am not able to submit any proposal with my profile under the agency and the submit proposal button is disabled for me. Could you please let me know how can I submit proposal as a business manager with my own profile under Agency.

Thank you!

9 REPLIES 9
cybercom
Community Member

Hello,

We are not able to submit proposal from Member as well as agency account. The Button is greyed out in both. Please help us to resolve the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Anup,

Thank you for your message. I am unable to replicate any issue while submitting proposals. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Anup,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and couldn't replicate the issue both in your freelancer and agency accounts. Can you please try to clear your browser history, clear your cache and cookies and try again?

Please reach out to us if the issue persists so we can assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello,

I have the same issue. I'm business manager and I cannot apply to any job and it's said that I do not have enough connections but I have. Changing browser and clearing cookies do not work. Can you help me please ? 

Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 18.40.14.png

Hi Mykola,

I checked but it does look like you don't have any Connects, unfortunately. Please keep in mind that as an Exclusive Agency member you can only use your Agency's Connects to apply to job posts. 

~Andrea
Upwork
cybercom
Community Member

Hello,

I am facing the same issue. I also have enough connects to bid but the submit proposal button is disabled for me in Agency as well as individual member account.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi, thanks
I also can't find the solution to this problem. And the submit proposal button is disabled for me in Agency too

AndreaG

Hi Olena,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork
02b83e0d
Community Member

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths