🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't update profile Image and issues with ot...
Page options
d90f8477
Community Member

Can't update profile Image and issues with other profile sections

Hello, I'm having issues updating and even completing my profile. My profile is stuck at 85% completion even though I've already fulfullied most of the requirements, some of which are marked as incomplete for some reason. My attempts at uploading a certification failed each and every time until one day I logged in to see that it was suddenly added, It took maybe half a dozen attempts, switching from both mobile and desktop, to finally upload my first profile photo and now that I needed it updated saving the new photo does nothing. This doesn't seem to be due to any cache issues as I've tried on multiple different browser, I was able to find some errors though after checking the web developer tools console logs.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Jaheem,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
shahwaiz_mustafa
Community Member

Hi there, it seems like you're having trouble updating your profile, despite trying on different browsers and devices. Here's what you can try:

1. Clear cache and cookies.
  2. Disable browser extensions.
  3. Try updating from a different device.
  4. If the issue persists, contact support and provide detailed information about the errors you've encountered.
JoanneP

Hi Jaheem,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
f3b33c46
Community Member

Despite fulfilling requirements, your profile remains stuck at 85% completion, and you're encountering difficulties uploading and updating your profile photo and certification. Despite trying different devices and browsers, the problem persists. Consider reaching out to Upwork support for assistance, as there may be technical issues on their end that need addressing. Additionally, providing details from the web developer tools console logs could help pinpoint the root cause of the errors.

d90f8477
Community Member

Thanks all. After clearing the cookies it seemed as if the same error was still present, but when I checked the developer console I had a new error instead saying that the resolution of the image was too high and so I reduced it and was able to upload the new image.

e99fd948
Community Member

I am also facing same issue, after multiple attempts its not accepting document. Looking for help from the team Upwork. Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths