🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Cannot close my open contracts
Page options
lea-t
Community Member

Cannot close my open contracts

Hi there,

The error message: window.IGLOO.getBlackbox is not a function' always pops up when I press the end contract button to close my open contracts. That's the message that shows up and the contract doesn't end. Can someone help me fix this so I can go through with closing my contracts.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that this issue has been resolved and we'll be closing this thread from further replies. 

We appreciate your reports and patience while this was being addressed. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

62 REPLIES 62
a6e2d874
Community Member

I'm having this problem also.

8933693b
Community Member

Hi, I have the same problem. I can't end my contact.

The error message: window.IGLOO.getBlackbox is not a function' 

Please, help me with it.

frankbuss
Community Member

My client has the same problem, when he tries to end the contract.

Cant send my feedback..message keeps popping up.

window IGLOO get Blackbox is not a function 

Hi Armida,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork

I am having the same issue. I am attempting to refund a client and submit my feedback. I have used multiple browsers, including my phone app. Hopefully a solution is found as I do not want to keep my client waiting on a refund for too long.

Hi Chayla,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello Avery,

I am trying to close my contract today and I am getting the same error message. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

It would be great if I could get a time estimate of when this is expected to be resolved. At least an indication?

Thank you

Trying to leave a feedback to clients for recently finished contracts but it shows some weird message on the screen.  Please help

6e372c51_0-1647887145424.png

I posted a web automation job at Upwork and hired a financier. But today for about 5 days the philanthropist does not give me any response and even if I give a message, he does not reply to the message, So I go to Cancel Contract for cancellation of my contract and make all the information for cancellation of my contract main but instead of cancelling my contract, it shows me a warning. I have tried about 10-15 times to cancel the contract but it shows me the same winning again and again. The message that appears in the warning is - "window.IGLOO.getBlackbox is not a function". Now tell me what to do.
Thanks.

Hi Md Mahady,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you as soon as possible via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
fuentestrisha
Community Member

Same error since last week.

9cb0203f
Community Member

Same problem here when I try to submit feedback to an ended contract.

(window.IGLOO.getBlackbox is not a function)

qasim16
Community Member

I'm having the exact same issue as I try to close the contract right now

31b29adb
Community Member

Looks like this is an on going error. I'm also experaincing the samething.

e0ac3d5f
Community Member

Having the same issue here, have two contracts that I can't close, with the same error. Any news or updates? 

Hi Amber,

I'm very sorry to hear you're experiencing this. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
leomanish97
Community Member

Same issue in closing the contract.

leomanish97_1-1647946756623.png

0b9b9363
Community Member

Same issue, i can't close contract and give feedback because window.IGLOO.getBlackbox is not a function...

patrik_rojan
Community Member

Hi,

I am having the same error over and over. any solution so far? thanks.

5999d445
Community Member

Hi!

I have the same problem as well. I am trying  to end the contract but I keep on getting this error !

6e372c51
Community Member

Today I solved this problem by logout and login again and then hard refresh the borwser. Then I was able to send feedback and end the contract on my end. Hope this helps anybody around here.

NikolaS

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that this issue has been resolved and we'll be closing this thread from further replies. 

We appreciate your reports and patience while this was being addressed. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths