🐈
» Forums » Support » Cannot use my messenger on Desktop but I can ...
Page options
a62fbde0
Community Member

Cannot use my messenger on Desktop but I can on phone

I can do everything on desktop except send messages to my contracted freelancers. I have accepted all cookies. 

6 REPLIES 6
ArjayM

Hi Anthony,

I tried, and I can't seem to replicate the issue you're describing. I was able to access your Messages via desktop and confirmed that you've communicated with your prospective talents. 

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of the current one? You may also consider clearing your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a62fbde0
Community Member

Arjay, 
I cleared Cashe and tried incognito. the caution/not allowed icon still shows

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for coming back here to give us an update on the issue. My name is Joanne and I'm responding on behalf of Arjay. From the screenshot you shared, it looks like you're using Microsoft Edge. Have you tried to use a different browser like Google Chrome? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
a62fbde0
Community Member

Yes, I believe something is preventing from connecting to server. "connecting to server..." is at top toolbar

I still have no solution here.  I have tried different browser,incognito browser. 

Hi Anthony,

I'm sorry to learn the issue persisted. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths