🐈
» Forums » Support » Cant find Submit ticket/request
Page options
fe676066
Community Member

Cant find Submit ticket/request

Hi everyone, i am new on this plataform and already faced two scammers, already tried talking with the chatbot but, cant solve my problem and, i cant find any option to submit a ticket. I send my proposal to theses scammers and my connects are stuck with them, i also make a withdraw of proposal due to scam, i need help and cant find a ticket option.

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Victor,

I'm sorry to learn about your experience and that you're having trouble contacting support. Please know that Connects are not returned for withdrawn proposals. If something similar happens to you in the future, you do not need to withdraw your proposal; Connects should be automatically returned once a job is removed due to being in violation of the Terms of Service

I've escalated your Community post via a support ticket. One of our agents should be getting in touch with you soon to continue assisting you. Thanks again for being cautious and bringing this to our attention.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
fe676066
Community Member

Hi guys, i send a proposal yesterday and a scam send me a drive form to put my informations and, in this form, he will pay less than is on upwork plataform. I need to open a ticket to report and get my connects back.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

My brother. I feel so sad hearing that your hard earned reward is being denied of you, however, I believe your story can be a testimony.  I would like you to connect with other professionals in your field so you have a community of vetted clients and freelancers.  Safety starts from you and I.  Help others growing too so they also don't fall victim to people intentionally denying rewards despite delivering on your own end of the bargain.  

the lord continue to bless the works of your hands.  Be at peace my friend. More connects will be added unto you and better clients will come your way. 

with all my love,

Isaac A. 

Hello Victor,

In case you missed it, I want to point you to my reply to your original post yesterday. The team has already contacted you via a support ticket with more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths