🐈
» Forums » Support » Change sign in method
Page options
de6246d7
Community Member

Change sign in method

Hello

please I created my Upwork account with my Apple ID and now I can't login to desktop

I want to change the sign in method to email or Google sign in

how do I do this please ??

53 REPLIES 53
de6246d7
Community Member

Please someone help me 

I want to change my sign in method from appleID to gmail

how can I do this please

NikolaS

Hi Belinda,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via email to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
9f4c2243
Community Member

Hi im facing the same issue 

i need to change my login method from gmail to email

Hi Amer,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
5009fa95
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I'm facing the same problem as Amer, I need to change my login method from google authorization (Gmail) to sign in via email and a password.

Hi Zaher,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello. I'm experiencing the same problem. Kindly assist me in changing my log in method to email and password. Thank you.

Hi Etefia,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola S.
I am facing similar issue. I want to change sign in method from gmail to email.
Thanks

Hi Jawad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
0a4a2332
Community Member

Hello, I'm facing the same issue; I want to switch from gmail SSO to email sign-in.

Hi Raphael,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
2cdcfbbc
Community Member

Hi I have the same problem if someone can help. I want to change from Apple ID to password so I can use the app.

Hi Gerard,

Please allow me to assist. You can disconnect your Apple ID from your Connected Services by going to Settings> Connected Services> click on the "Disconnect" button here. From there, you'll be logging in using your preferred password. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
1246b70e
Community Member

Hi NikolaS,

I also want to change my login method from my google account to emal and password

782be29b
Community Member

I am having the same issue. I simply want to switch from Sign-in with Apple to regular email and password.

Hi Nate,

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team contact you for further assistance.            

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I have the same issue, I want to change sign in from Apple ID to Email sign in. 

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
02516a79
Community Member

Please someone help me 

I want to change my sign in method from Gmail to apple ID

how can I do this please? 

Hi Kessy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
932f605b
Community Member

Hello,

I would like to change my sign-in method from Apple ID to using my email and a password.

Thanks!

Victoria

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks, Nikola. I received an email from Dino. His instructions worked perfectly. Thank you so much!

You can remove your Apple ID to log in by going to your Profile Settings -> Connected services -> [Sign in with Apple] and then click Disconnect.

FYI: I had already input my email address and password in my settings before disconnecting my Apple ID, so I had no problem logging in after removing my Apple ID. I don't know what will happen if you haven't done that.

d77a9771
Community Member

Hello,

I am trying to remove Apple Single Sign on as a Connected Service and when I enter an email it comes up with an error Something went wrong, please try again later.

I would like to remove my single sign on apple and use my upwork email please.

Hi Josh, 

I have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket. You can always check here for updates or further assistance. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
c891c824
Community Member

I have the same issue, could somone please assist me?

Hi Wasim,

Thank you for your message. Could you please confirm if you have already tried disconnecting your Connected Services from this link?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
6aed232b
Community Member

Changing my Log in method

Hello,

I need to change my login method from google account signing to log in via email and a password.

Please help me.

Hi Tilan,

You can find the option to disable the Google sign-in method in your Settings > Connected services.

~Andrea
Upwork
d43fa519
Community Member

Hello I have the same issue I want to change from Apple sign in to email/password login. It would be nice if you can help me.

Hi Michael,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
lucileaf
Community Member

Hi, I'm having the same issue as above, I'm trying to log in via Apple ID to switch the sign in method from Apple ID to email + password, but I can't login using my password to access the settings... Thanks in advance !

Hi Lucile,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our knowledgeable agents will be in touch with you soon to assist. Don't hesitate to coordinate with the team on this page to resolve the issue.

~ Arjay
Upwork
9d2d968b
Community Member

Same here, I want to switch to regular login with email an password. Can someone please escalate this request too?

Hi Peter,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
pulwana
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

I created my Upwork account using Apple-ID. I want to change my sign-in method to email. Could you please help me out?

Hi Tehseen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
5e714b29
Community Member

I'm facing the same problem. I need to change my login method from google authorization (Gmail) to sign in via email and a password

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths