🐈
» Forums » Support » Changing Name And Profile Photo While Action ...
Page options
kashifanzar
Community Member

Changing Name And Profile Photo While Action Required Message Appear

Hi!

I want to change my upwork Image and Name while upwork send me a notification of verification and also i am working with my client if i change my name and profile image on upwork does upwork suspend me or do anything and one more thing in this time period can i work with client or not

Please Reply Imediately

I 'll be very thankful to you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You must change it. Providing information that are not yours is a violation of Upwork Terms of Service. Your account might be suspended while they validate the new information. You will have to wait for Upwork's instructions.

Review Section 1.3 of the User Agreement.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
sofia2008
Community Member

What is wrong with your name and your picture?

kashifanzar
Community Member

I uploaded Wrong picture and name because of privacy but now i want to change it to real

can i change or not

You can change it as long as that is what you want you won't be suspended on it cause that's your privacy .... And besides if you want to change it just move to your left hand menu and you'll change em there on your profile

You must change it. Providing information that are not yours is a violation of Upwork Terms of Service. Your account might be suspended while they validate the new information. You will have to wait for Upwork's instructions.

Review Section 1.3 of the User Agreement.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths