🐈
» Forums » Support » Client's account is on a temporary hold,
Page options
7e4b1371
Community Member

Client's account is on a temporary hold,

Last February 16, 2023, I received a job offer from a client named **Edited for Community Guidelines**. But unfortunately, when I tried to accept the offer, a notice appeared "This client's account is on a temporary hold. Once the issue is resolved, you can accept their offer". I messaged Upwork support but got no solution. I requested the client to solve the issue with Upwork. She suggested for refresh the page, I also did it but I was facing the same problem. Later the client canceled the order and withdrew the money from the screw. As a result, my job success is fallen from 100% to 85%. I confidently say I'm not guilty of the order cancelation; I could not accept the order; it was not my problem; it was a problem of the client or Upwork, but why am I punished for it? My humble request; the Upwork team would be kind enough to do justice to me.

2 REPLIES 2
sofia2008
Community Member

Since there was no contract, with or without money exchanged, the contract could not be ended and allow for private feedback, which is a big part of the JSS calculation. So that particular offer had no impact on your JSS. 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068358-Job-Success-Score

Dear Sophie A,

Thank you very much for repplying my post. Your statement is ‍absolutely logical.

But that's what happened to me. Previously I have completed 10 other tasks successfully. 3 of them did not receive any feedback or rating. My job success rate was 100% until the mentioned job was canceled. How can I get this remedy?

Thanks for cooperations.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths