🐈
» Forums » Support » Client(s) can't hire me. Is it something on m...
Page options
felixwo
Community Member

Client(s) can't hire me. Is it something on my end?

Hi, 

I've read through a few similar threads who recommended that the client should contact customer support to fix it and they're currently in discussion with them.

Thing is, this isn't the first time that a client couldn't hire me and needed to contact support, so I wonder if it might be something on my end? Is there a way to check that?

Althought it's a small sample size, it has happened 3 times with different clients and fixed price contracts. This hasn't happened (yet) with hourly contracts.

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Felix and Simi,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I do not see any sanction on your accounts that will restrict clients from hiring you. There may be several reasons why clients are not able to hire you and may not be related to your Upwork account. It is best to share the error message that the client receives while trying to send an offer to you or request them to contact us directly so that we can better assist them. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
d3d9783b
Community Member

Same here 

PradeepH

Hi Felix and Simi,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I do not see any sanction on your accounts that will restrict clients from hiring you. There may be several reasons why clients are not able to hire you and may not be related to your Upwork account. It is best to share the error message that the client receives while trying to send an offer to you or request them to contact us directly so that we can better assist them. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths