🐈
» Forums » Support » Clients Time zone always ahead from their act...
Page options
01bef183
Community Member

Clients Time zone always ahead from their actual time by an hour !!!

Hello ,

My name is Mohamed Salah. I am a freelancer on Upwork and I have a problem with my clients’ time. Their time is always ahead of their actual time by an hour. I have updated my time to Cairo, Egypt time but it actually doesn’t work. Could you please help me solve this issue or tell me what settings I could have missed?

Thanks in advance,

M.S

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
01bef183
Community Member

Hello Nikola,

I have attached screenshots that show the problem I am having. The first picture shows my local time on my profile as 4:29 PM. However, when I chat with clients, the time is always forwarded by an hour from the client’s actual time. You can see in the second picture that their time is 3:28 PM (1 hour behind), but their real time is 2:28 PM and should be 2 hours behind from my time. I hope I have explained the issue correctly.

Could you please help me find a solution for this problem?

Thank you in advance,

M.S

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for following up and sharing additional information. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths