🐈
» Forums » Support » Confused about jobs
Page options
0b3bbe33
Community Member

Confused about jobs

I have made a profiles, but i wanna work and do jobs and project, I don't have to take Course since i am skilled, so all that is nedeless in support center. I couldn't find where to apply for anything, only Course and a project to buy, like to buy it and say it's mine on my profile? Doubtly someone will want exactly that restourant App with this menu and a functions. Why will i buy that? 

6 REPLIES 6
0b3bbe33
Community Member

Confused about jobs

Can someone submit it, so i can reveal it, is it possible to be correct and concise, while still left with a avarage difference to suggest? 

23eab955
Community Member

Hello, have you tried using your connects to submit proposals?

Javier

Yes, I did but where they got submited. Here i did it, couse couldn't find the right Page currently. Proposal .

Here i am, sorry. This is the link Click Me 

23eab955
Community Member

Kindly try using the account link instead of the community link.

Javier
759e32fa

Hi Cicil,

Welcome to Upwork Community! I see that you're new here so let me help you out.

Currently, you're in the Community. This a place where you can ask and answer questions, search topics, learn, socialize, network, and get updates about Upwork.

The Community is also where members can share input on existing features and suggestions for new features. If you have any ideas on how we can improve their experience on Upwork, the Community is a great place to share that feedback.

Let’s also get you started with the basics here at Upwork. Below there are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

I can see that you have 49 Connects right now so you can submit proposals to jobs that best suit your expertise and experience.

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths