🐈
» Forums » Support » Contract suspeneded?
Page options
laitash
Community Member

Contract suspeneded?

So i wake up in the morning and begin to work on a project (which must be done by Monday btw) and the app tells me that the contract is suspended. So i check google and it tells me to contact support. Except there is no live support and the "get support" button told me that i'll be contacted by 24-48 hours. I don't even know the reason why my contract was suspended, and again, i don't have 24-48 hours. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Lai,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job you are referring to and noticed that your contract has been suspended due to an issue with the Client's Upwork account. Your contract will be automatically restored as soon as the Client resolved the issue flagged on their account. Please stop working and do not submitting any deliverables until the contract has been restored.

Thank you,

Pradeep 

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Lai,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job you are referring to and noticed that your contract has been suspended due to an issue with the Client's Upwork account. Your contract will be automatically restored as soon as the Client resolved the issue flagged on their account. Please stop working and do not submitting any deliverables until the contract has been restored.

Thank you,

Pradeep 

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths