🐈
» Forums » Support » 'Create Profile' Button doesn't redirect me a...
Page options
07bd2b0a
Community Member

'Create Profile' Button doesn't redirect me anywhere

I'm stuck in the 'choose profile type' page where I choose if I am a freelancer or a client. After choosing, the 'create Profile' button doesn't redirect anywhere. I've tried opening it up from another browser, opening it from an incognito window, I even switched from my phone to my desktop but nothing solves the issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yasmen,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yasmen,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
elbowproductions
Community Member

What's the solution here? I'm having the same issue even though I already have a profile. 

Hi Louise,

Thank you for reaching out. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
cc39b261
Community Member

Having the same issue and don't see a way to reach out to customer support. And can't access my very old profile under same email

Hi Stewart,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ba50214c
Community Member

What's the solution here? I'm having the same issue

Hi Trust,

I took a closer look and confirmed that you were able to create a profile. I can also see that you've raised a ticket with a different concern here. Please allow our team 24-48 hours and you will get an update on your ticket once your case is thoroughly reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths