🐈
» Forums » Support » Customer Service Certificate not showing in m...
Page options
62d7501a
Community Member

Customer Service Certificate not showing in my Profile (Upwork Skills Certification)

Hi,

I hope this message finds you well. I have a concern regarding my Upwork profile. I recently received a message on May 4, 2023, congratulating me on passing the Customer Service test. However, I am unable to locate my certificate on my Upwork profile, and I seem to have no access to import any certifications.

Could you please assist me in accessing my certificate on my Upwork profile or provide guidance on how to do so? Your help in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this issue.

Kyle

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Jon Kyle,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue with the certifications. I checked your account and I am unable to find any notification sent to you on May 4th for Upwork skill certification. Could you please confirm the exact date or share the screenshot of the notification sent to you?

- Pradeep

Upwork

Here's a screenshot from upwork

Thanks, and do let me know if there are any updates. I've submitted the screenshot.

Hi Jon,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

You can view your ticket here.

~ Angelica Mikaela
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths