🐈
» Forums » Support » Decline and Refer option STILL not working AN...
Page options
jenniferhead
Community Member

Decline and Refer option STILL not working AND DIFFICULTY GETTING HELP

Greetings,

The Decline and Refer feature has been broken for some time. This feature does not benefit the referring freelancer at all (unless referring is eventually reciprocal) but does benefit Upwork. I have top-notch freelancers in my network and am happy to refer jobs to them regularly. 

However, this broken fearure results in extra work for the referring freelancer. I wanted to share a screenshot of the error codes, but and disabled from logging into Upwork Community on my laptop because I use a VPN (to access scientific papers). Clearing browsing history is not working. I'd call, but of course, Upwork no longer offers phone support for freelancers and agencies. 

I am a Top-Rated Plus freelancer with a busy agency. My patience with Upwork's continued lack of support and poor decisions is wearing thin. 

Please find attached a subpar picture of my screenshot of the error code. 

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Jennifer,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and trouble this error may have caused you. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths