🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Did not receive connects after interview
Page options
hadikallas
Community Member

Did not receive connects after interview

Hi!

I got interviewed around 36 hours ago for 2 PROPOSALS that I submitted. (Did not work with these clients before), but I only received 10 connects. Can you please check?

Also If I get invitation from clients who I never worked with, do I get connects?

Thanks
Hadi

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,058 REPLIES 1,058
shak33lah
Community Member

Greetings, 

I had 2 interviews, 1 on Tuesday and 1 on Wednesday - i havent recieved my free connects for this. 

I sent the proposals and the clients were new clients that interviewed me. I checked my connects history and it doesnt appear there either. 

Is there something that i am missing? 

Your assistance in this regard is highly appreciated. 

Thank you

Shakeelah

Hi Shakeelah,

In order to receive Connects for an interview you need to:

Submit a proposal to a job.
Win an interview from a client.
Respond and win a bonus!

Note: Direct offers and invitations from clients won’t receive a Connects credit. If the job post you're referring to meets these guidelines and it's been more than 24 hours, please let me know which one it is so I could check this for you. You can also check this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
shak33lah
Community Member

Thank you for getting back to me Arjay. 

I sent proposals to both of the jobs. 

won the interviews from both clients - New clients that i have never worked with before. 

I responded within 1 hour on both interviews - No Bonus. 

24 hours has passed. 

Interview 1: Contact ID is 30275734

Interview 2: Contract ID is 30267727

shak33lah
Community Member

Greetings,

I sent proposals to two jobs. 

won the interviews from both clients - New clients that i have never worked with before. 

I responded within 1 hour on both interviews - however i have not received my free connects for this

24 hours has passed. 

Interview 1: Contact ID is 30275734

Interview 2: Contract ID is 30267727

Please assist me - any information will be highly appreciated. 

Hi Shakeelah,

I checked and it looks like both of these proposals resulted in Direct Offers. Please know that Direct Offers are not eligible for free Connects.

~Andrea
Upwork
chinmay-gosswami
Community Member

Hello exparts,

Have a good day!

I didn't get any connect for my last interview. After four days of the interview, the order has been approved. How and with whom to communicate?

Thanks in advance.

Chinmay.

Hi Chinmay,

Could you please let me know which job post/proposal you're referring to so I could check?

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Andrea G.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Please check the contract ID - 30263349.

Thanks.

Hi Chinmay,

Thank you for your response and this information. I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
0537e22f
Community Member

Hi, Although i have been interviewed or offered project recentely, connects were not refunded? why is that?

You only get connects back when:

You send a proposal, get an interview from it, and reply back. If this is the case, you should get them within 48 hours.

You do not get connects back when you are directly invited for an interview (without submitting a proposal) or for a direct offer.

0537e22f
Community Member

with following incidents, i didnt receive refund:

1. Project was cancelled without hire anyone

2. Interviewwd for my proposal

3. Offer the Project

Could you please check with my account?

03a125a0
Community Member

Hi!

I got an interview for a proposal that I submitted, but I haven't received any connects. Can you check, please ?

Another question, do I get connects If I get an invitation from a client who has never worked with me?

Thanks
Luisa

Here is the help article.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062898-Understanding-and-Using-Connects

It can take up to 48 hours to get Connects back.

Thank you!
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
3511b6aa
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team

Yesterday i submit meny proposal for jobs but i get interviewd only for 2 jobs Only

i was happy that i willl get free connects but i recived only 10 Connects instead of 20,

Please Help me Upwork team i will be thankfull

Hi Majid,

Thank you for your message. Please allow 24 hours for the Connects to be credited to your account. I see that one of the jobs you applied for and got interviewed for has been canceled. The Connect spent to apply to this job has been already returned. Please refer to your Connect History page for more information.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Respected Team Of UpWork

It has been about two days that i applied for two jobs and get invited for interviews but I didn't get My Free Connects Rewards 

Thanks

There is a limit on how many free connects you can get from interviews per week. Have you met that limit?

YES I KNOW Respected Ma' am

But i not Met yet

Majid A wrote:

YES I KNOW Respected Ma' am

But i not Met yet

Okay, okay. Did you see the moderator response to your post on Monday (just two days ago), that one of the jobs was cancelled and those connects were returned? The other job interview, it can take up to 24 hours. Have you checked your transaction history, and is the job still active? It takes a little time for them to show up in your history; it doesn't happen instantly. 

No Respected Ma' am

It is 7:30 am 13/01/2022

and i am talking about 

11/01/2022

Please Check my Respected Ma'am

YOU HAVE to know that i got a problem in my Account Yesterday Night so my Proposal and all the Things are Got Cleared.

I am talking about the Following Jobs.

1)  Pdf Conversions and word farmating 

2)?

and the other one i don't Remember i think it was closed,Cancelled or Cleard

Hi Majid, I'm not an Upwork employee so I do not have the ability to check. Looking at the moderator's previous responses, however, they have said it can take 24 to 48 hours. A moderator responded on your other thread that one of the jobs was cancelled, so those connects should have been or will be returned - you can see in your transaction history. 

I am not sure what you mean by you had a problem in your account last night. Are you saying you were temporarily suspended so all your proposals were removed? Or do you mean something else?

I created an account in 2018, forgot about it, then accidentally created an account in 2020. I recently started trying to work on Upwork again, but I was told that I had to deactivate the first account. I asked customer service to deactivate the first account and they did. When I double-checked by trying to log in, the website said that no account existed under the email address I used to create the first account, which is good. This let me know that the first account was now fully deactivated. 

Now, the second account wants me to verify my phone number with it. The problem is that it won't let me. 

I've reached out to customer service again.  They said I have multiple accounts and have to close one, because my phone number is associated with both. 

It's impossible to close the first account since it no longer exists, and I've been passed around trying to get this issue fixed.

Hi Amber,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue while updating your phone number. I see that you are already communicating with the support team via a ticket here for the same concern. They are already investigating your concerns and will reply at the earliest. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Yes Respected Ma'am my Account Was Suspended😥😢😭

But its ok Now

Hi Respected Upwork Team 

On 11/01/2022

I Apply for Jobs and get invited for two of them.

But i didn't Get my Free Reward Connects.

Even i not Met the maximum REWARD QUANTITY 

THANKS 

REGARDS 

Hi Majid,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Respected Sir did Not Received till Yet

Hi Majid,

Please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with more details about the Connects you're referring to, so that I can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Sir Did you Recived My Message

Hi Majid,

Yes I did and I just followed up with more details, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

received an email regarding free connects but did not get any

237b302d_0-1643014908264.png

Hi Mohammed,

Your new cycle will start on February 8 and then you will receive your 10 free monthly Connects. To view when your cycle starts go to Settings > Membership & Connects > Current Billing Cycle. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran V, I got interviewed for two different job postings but I didn't get free connects for both. Can you please help?

Hi Kulwinder,

I've just shared your concern with the team and one of our agents will be reaching out via a support ticket to further assist you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thank you so much Luiggi R! I have received my connects. 

Hi ! I got interviewd on 12 February  but did not get my free connects. Why is this happening? This is the third time that I am having ths same issue. Please help!

Hi Kulwinder,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I see that the free Connects are already credited to your Upwork account for the job interview on Feb 12th. You can check your Connect History page for more information.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths