🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Direct Contract Funds Processing
Page options
93d7ec60
Community Member

Direct Contract Funds Processing

Hello, Upwork team.

It's been 5 days now since my client accepted the direct contract I sent to her. Yet, I'm not able to request payment. It's been on funds processing even until now.

Please, help look into this real quick. Will be thankful. 

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Ulowaseyi,

Your client will need to place funds in escrow with Upwork Escrow before the contract can start. I suggest you keep in contact with the client regarding the transferring of funds from their bank account into Escrow. If it's been approved, for a fixed-price contract, once you request payment from your client they will have 14 days to accept or reject the request. If they don’t take action after 14 days, the funds are automatically released to you. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
ArjayM

Hi Ulowaseyi,

Your client will need to place funds in escrow with Upwork Escrow before the contract can start. I suggest you keep in contact with the client regarding the transferring of funds from their bank account into Escrow. If it's been approved, for a fixed-price contract, once you request payment from your client they will have 14 days to accept or reject the request. If they don’t take action after 14 days, the funds are automatically released to you. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
tushar-ali
Community Member

Hello dear,

Have you solved this problem? I have faced the same problem, It will be beneficial if you tell me about your experience.

Thank you

Hi Md Tushar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Just like what Arjay said, your client will need to place funds in escrow with Upwork Escrow before the contract can start. You may ask your client to transfer the funds to escrow so you can request payment. 

~ AJ
Upwork
ca22578f
Community Member

Hello, Upwork team.

It's been 3 days now since my client accepted the direct contract I sent to her. Yet, I'm not able to request payment. It's been on funds processing even until now. But My client says payment was deducted from her bank account yesterday. But still now it showing funds processing 

Please, help look into this real quick. Will be thankful. 

Thank you.

Hi Shivam,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
ca22578f
Community Member

No My support ticket was not about this issue please Help me with this cuncern 

ca22578f
Community Member

Does on direct contract 'when client have no upwork account' does he still need to verified ID or not and why my contract showing 'funds processing' 🤔. And i contact my client and he send me the screen shot of payment debit since 4 days ago but still it showing funds processing 

2ed42895
Community Member

hi

Hi

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths