🐈
» Forums » Support » Direct to Local Bank Withdrawal not received
Page options
1f2a8d2c
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hi,

Dear Upwork Community,

I had set a payment method on Upwork with the correct bank account number but wrote the postal code in place of the postcode. Yesterday, I made a transaction but still have not received any payment. 

Please guide me. Is it a delay due to bank holidays, or is the payment transferred to another account? 

Best Regards,

Muhammad Hussain.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

568 REPLIES 568
spectralua
Community Member

Postcode must be non critical.

Wait for bank holidays, is sould be added or returned to Upwork balance.

But fix postcode for future payments.

759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, 

Please also look into my own question too. I have sent a question in the community but no response. 

I made withdrawal to my bank account (ACH) today but Upwork did not send me any message of whether the payment has been processed to my ACH payment method or not. Please can you confirm it from your end if the transaction was successful. 

Hi, i have also encountered the same problem. Should I expect my funds to bounce back on my upwork dashboard? 

Thank you so much.

Hi Karl Oliver,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Can I inquire about this matter as well? I simply enter my bank information, expect money for two transactions, but the money doesn't appear in my bank account. Suddenly, however, I discovered that I had entered my ATM card number in place of my bank account number. Could you please tell me what to do to get my money back? Is there a possibility I may get my money back?

Hi Jenna,

Thank you for your message. Incase of incorrect payment details, your funds will be reversed to your Upwork account. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I have the same problem 🥺 And how do I edit the account number?

Hi Jaimee,

You cannot edit the payment method. You will need to remove your old payment details and add new details again with the correct account number. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
2edaad39
Community Member

Hello,

10 days ago (on September 24th), I made a withdrawal from my Upwork account to my Local Bank account. However to this day, I have yet to get a payment on my bank account.

I already contacted my bank account manager, and he told me that the bank needed an invoice or a payment trace to check anything on their end.

I have used this withdrawal method a lot in the past and this is the first time it's happening to me.

Hi Gérard,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

Additionally, I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
2edaad39
Community Member

Hello,

Thanks for your quick response. I'll wait for your confirmation then. 

asajid
Community Member

Hi, I need help removing my old Payoneer account as payment method and adding a new Payoneer account. Once I remove the old account and then try to add a new Payoneer account the system automatically adds the old one back! 
   Help please as support didn't give satisfactory answer.

Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...

Hi Ayesha,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
aftabmehmood11
Community Member

Hello upwork 

i need help i place my withdraw 29 sep but still didnt recevid in my bank account and when i withdraw recveid email but stll fund not recevied in my bank i contact to my bank he ask still fund not recevid but this is first time so now can you solve my problem still fund didnt recveid 

Thanks 

NikolaS

Hi Aftab,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork

hy Nikola 

Thanks for response but already 4 days complete i put withdraw 29 sep but no recevied i contact to bank he ask not recevied fund in my accounts so what i am doing i am worried 

Hello Upwork

i put my withdrawal 29 September but didn't received in my bank account upwork send email but my bank didn't received withdraw 

so please I request clear my withdrawal 

Thanks

angel_buenavista
Community Member

Hello. I just created UB as my bank for withdrawing funds in upwork. Im confuse why is it being rejected because of wrong bank name though everything was correct. Id like to ask assistance

Hi Angelica,

Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties withdrawing your funds. I'll have one of the team members reach out to you with further assistance via a support ticket. Kindly expect an update with the ticket on this page and your email once your case has been fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
houndekon_ruth
Community Member

Hello Mr/Mme

I initiated a withdrawal since but so far I haven't received the money

Hi Lydie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Generally, it can take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ AJ
Upwork

Okay thanks you very much

9dff1cb9
Community Member

Didn’t receive my money in my local bank in Egypt since 24-9-2022

Hi Ahmed 
This is really strange as Upwork never delays the payment from their end , Maybe you can pay a visit to your bank to know about the transaction by showing them the transaction receipt.

I don't believe the problem is with Upwork; they will undoubtedly return your funds after a few days, as happened to me a few weeks ago. I recommend that you contact your local Egyptian bank.

Hi Ahmed,

~Andrea
Upwork
eagle082692
Community Member

Hi,

I withdrawed my earnings today but it is not yet reflected on my account. How many days will it reflected in my bpi account?

Thanks.

Same here, waiting.

Same issue here. It's usually fast. I didnt get the 2nd email from Upwork confirming that it has been processed. I haven't received the money in BPI too. 

Myra Cruz

Hi Arnel, Regie and Myra,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
aftabmehmood11
Community Member

Hello Upwor

i put my 95$ withdraw to my local bank he didn't received please clear my withdrawal if have any issue refund to my account please

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Aftab,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
77fdb1ee
Community Member

Hello Upwork Support Community!

I have withdrawn my first payment on Upwork used "Payment to Local Bank Transfer" and they sent me notification about the payment request I made. The balance in "Get Paid" tab is also deducted but I haven't received it, it's been two days to that, as i am new I really donot know how long it takes to get funds in the bank account.

NEED HELP!!

I just want to trace my transaction and I want to know where is the issue.

Hi Muhammad, please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~Andrea
Upwork
chisomeziolisa
Community Member

Hello, I requested for a payment of $125 on the 5th of October and I have not received any funds yet, neither has it been returned to my Upwork account. I'd like to know why and what steps to take. 

Hi Eziolisa,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
4ac83e1e
Community Member

YOU MAY NEED TO ALSO CONTACT YOUR BANK. SOMETIMES THE BANKS WILL RECEIVE THE MONEY AND KEEP IT UNTIL YOU MAKE INQUIRY AND REQUEST BEFORE IT COULD BE FORWARDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT. IT HAPPENED TO ME.

jenhillerebaya
Community Member

Hi There! I need some help. I withdrew my earnings last friday Oct. 7th via Direct to Local bank account and until now I didn't received my funds. I contacted support and told me that my request has been processed already and it's up to my bank now. I called my bank, and there's no any transactions since friday. My question is, when I chose the " Direct to Local Bank transfer" will it be transferred directly to my bank account? Or Upwork has a parter bank that where the withdrawn funds goes to first then will be send to my account after? Please can anybody help me.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths