🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Upwork to wise withdrawal not reflecting ...
Page options
1f2a8d2c
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hi,

Dear Upwork Community,

I had set a payment method on Upwork with the correct bank account number but wrote the postal code in place of the postcode. Yesterday, I made a transaction but still have not received any payment. 

Please guide me. Is it a delay due to bank holidays, or is the payment transferred to another account? 

Best Regards,

Muhammad Hussain.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

568 REPLIES 568

Hi Daryl Louis,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I made another withdrawal yesterday. Should I stop trying to withdraw money until this gets resolved? Thank you

Hi Daryl,

Thank you for your message. It would be best to take this up with the support agent assisting you now so they can properly advise you on what to do. Please don't hesitate to respond to your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

My ticket is still not being addressed, unfortunately. What should I do?

Hi Daryl,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

~ AJ
Upwork

My ticket was marked as "solved" but I did not receive any feedback. Can you help me?

Hi Daryl,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

The transfer was made to a Wise account through the "direct to US bank" option. The withdrawal is still not reflecting on my account and it has been more than a week. Is it possible for you to trace the transaction? I have another withdrawal and I am afraid that it won't be reflecting on my wise account as well.

The ticket I have made was marked as solved even though I did not receive any feedback and the withdrawal is still not reflecting on my account. Please assist. Thank you!

Hi Daryl,

Thank you for your message. It looks like the previous ticket was closed to merge it with the new ticket you created. 

Your ticket is assigned to the correct team, and they should be able to help you with your concern. Please don’t hesitate to update the same ticket thread if you have further questions or concerns to make sure the team assists you more efficiently.

~ AJ
Upwork
3af15d00
Community Member

Hi,
Upwork Community
This is my first withdrawal from Upwork.
I have the same problem, even though it's been 4 business days but it doesn't reflect in my bank account. I made a withdrawal on 29-Nov and now it's 3-Dec.

I wanna check my withdrawal status.
Please Help 

Thanks & Regards.
Muhammad Usama

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
nawazish-hassan
Community Member

Hello,

I withdrew my funds on previous Friday ( 2 December) as I do always and normally receive them into my account within an hour. It has been 4 days now I have not received them. Today I physically visited my bank and asked them for incoming transfer, they said we have not received any incoming funds request/transfer for your account since 2 December. 

Kindly helpout asap! 

Hi Nawazish,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you for your response Annie, actually I do get them within an hour most of the times, only sometimes they do take 2-3 hours. Plus when I checked from bank, they said there are no incoming funds since December 2, so I felt like being in a rabbit hole which made me worried. It's 4rth day today, so I hope I get them by the end of the day or then wait for next couple of days. 

c0b55289
Community Member

I cannot withdraw the money in my Ziraat Bank account to Turkey. It says "Payment declined by your bank". But I ask my bank, he says we do not refuse.

Hi Huseyin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
5a627869
Community Member

Hello, hope that you're doing good. I requested fund withdrawal direct to local bank account on 18-Nov-2022 but I still not receive the payment. This is the first time that I face to thie issue — I always receive payment in 3 business days.

Could you help me please?

Hi Maby,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If there are any issues with your bank account information the funds should be returned to your Upwork account. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
agorushkin
Community Member

Hello. I have a similar situation. I sent funds for direct transfer on December 1st, but I got the wrong RUT document number in Chile. Yesterday I specified RUT correctly and sent the second transfer, which arrived today. Could you help me with this? Thank you!

Hi Alexander,

I'm sorry to learn that you still haven't received your funds. I have checked and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and in your location may affect these withdrawals.

In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Arjay
Upwork
hazeltupas
Community Member

Hi! I withdraw funds yesterday, December 12th, and the funds is still not reflected in my account. In my previous withdrawals, I always get the money the same day after it was processed. Is there anyone here who are having the same issue with BPI? Thanks!!

Hi Hazel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further.

Please also note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and in your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Arjay
Upwork
raulvonline
Community Member

I received a notification from upwork regarding payment for a monthly contract im working, but Im looking at bank account and nothing is showing regarding it. I did receive a payment 2 weeks ago so i know its valid, but the payment today that it tells me it sent is not anywhere on my account 

Hi Raul,

Thank you for your message. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further.

Please take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and in your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, you can read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thank you, Arjay! My apologies for not being able to update this query. I got the payment later that day at around 10AM, PH Time. Thank you for replying.

Hi Hazel,

Happy to hear that you have already received your funds.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
abdurrahimcs50
Community Member

Dear Upwork Community,
I made a payment withdrawal from Upwork on Sunday with my correct bank account number, but I still haven't received any payment.

Please help me. Why has it been delayed, or is the payment still pending? And how can I see my status?

Regards,

Md Abdur Rahim

MD Abdur Rahim

Hey MD, it takes a minimum of 2 business days to receive payment in the USA and wouldn't surprise me if it took longer in other countries. View your transactions in your Profile to see the status. Have a great day!

Hey William, thank you so much.

MD Abdur Rahim

Hi MD Abdur,

I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Just to clarify, please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further.

Please be reminded that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

~ Arjay
Upwork
bonnzkie
Community Member

My balance didn't go through on my bank account since yesterday. I received a notification that the payment had been processed.  What should I do?

Hi Iris,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
zain165
Community Member

Hi, Upwork fam! 

One of my payments is stuck somewhere, I withdraw on 2 Dec and the expected date was 5-7 December but I've not received it yet. I've tried calling my bank but they are unable to trace the payment. 

Usually, this doesn't happen but this time it is taking too long, I took another withdrawal today and received payment in an hour but I don't know where the previous payment is stuck is there any way someone can help tracing my pervious payment (which I withdraw on Dec 2, 2022) 

Thank you! 

I have never experienced such uncertain situation. But i recommend you to generate a support ticket to get this matter resolved

I have the same problem, I wrote to upwork help but it's been 3 days and they don't respond. The week is over and the Upwork team is not responsible

Hi Muhammad,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
zain165
Community Member

Okay, Thank you. I'll wait for now. 

Salaam Bro Did You recevied Your payment That You withdraw 2nd December ?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths