🐈
» Forums » Support » Duplicate account- email was in use.
Page options
8e269831
Community Member

Duplicate account- email was in use.

Please help me out. I'm worried this account might get deleted since its againts the upwork community standard. When I decided to create this account, my main email says "this email was in used". I tried to log it in but it says "this account is suspended". I never created an account before with my main email at all. I suspect someone used my name and registered it.

Yet, instead of asking for chat support, I went ahead and created another account under my second email. 

Now I'm worried this account might get deleted  because it is under like multiple accounts. What do I do to fix this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Marvie,

Apologies for the confusion. Could you please try sending a private message now following the same instructions?

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Marvie Lei,

I want to confirm: are you referring to the email address associated with this account you're using to post here in the community? If not, please send me a PM with the details of the account you're referring to so I can check. You can PM me my by clicking on my name.

~ Joanne
Upwork
8e269831
Community Member

Hi Joanne, 

I clicked your name but there is nothing for PM's. Or do I just drop the email here of the suspended account?

Hi Marvie,

Apologies for the confusion. Could you please try sending a private message now following the same instructions?

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths