🐈
» Forums » Support » **Edited** assault
Page options
19dffd3b
Community Member

**Edited** assault

I had my first client, contracted for fine arts modeling. He had me posing for nearly 2hrs and then started to touch himself and undress, which I couldn'teven recognize a while as I was posing and the phone camera was a bit distant. I should have foreseen by the type of comments he made during the session, but I was focused on the modeling and too trustful just to find out that he is looking for sex services. On top, he was lying about his location and he is trying to regain the payment by accusing me of circumvention, when it was him who proposed this.

He also showed me a little stick figure drawing that got even folded 2 times as the 'artwork' of nearly 2 hrs modeling.  I'm trying to report him and the support tells me to flagg him as inappropriate, what I can't see nowhere, our contract is marked as ended and successful. Nowhere can I report him directly!? I spend so much time now trying to find out that I'm about to give up (which I don't understand that this has to be so hard for a victim of abuse and assault to do), but I would love to avoid other models having the same bitter experience!!

He also deleted the crucial parts he send in our Skype conversation, but I think I can still prove it. Please help, I have a lot of work becayse of this client already, which I need to find jobs and feed my kids, rather then to run after a scam!

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths