🐈
» Forums » Support » Email after proposal approval
Page options
a0066955
Community Member

Email after proposal approval

I'm new to Upwork. Today, a client accepted my proposal and asked me to send more details via email. Is it safe? Or should I keep everything through Upwork? Here's the message:

Hello,

I am pleased to inform you that your proposal has been accepted. We believe that your ideas and approach align perfectly with our project objectives.

For further clarification regarding the next steps, please send a message to our recruiter using the email below so we can start the job:

[client's email]

Thank you once again for your excellent proposal, and we anticipate a successful collaboration ahead.

2 REPLIES 2
longchamps
Community Member

Hi Renato, 

Hope you are doing well and had a great week so far! I would not recommend you start a relationship outside of Upwoirk because in case you send more details via email. If you work and don't get paid, you will have nowhere to claim your pay. It is against Upwork's policies to get things outside of Upwork; you may get your account paused or banned. Have a great weekend! 🙂 

Hi Christina!

Hello! It's great to receive your response. Thank you very much! Can I not report this client? It's the second one I've received approval from in this manner. Anyway, I replied to the email, suggesting we return to Upwork. Thanks for the help!!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths