🐈
» Forums » Support » Emergency. Upwork please help me delete my TI...
Page options
Community Member

Emergency. Upwork please help me delete my TIN immediately for safety reason

Hi! Emergency. Please help me. I want to delete my tax TIN, because I have submitted it in Upwork and at that time I thought my TIN is created from my old company. Why I have that thought because I have never used that in my life and haven't known if it exists til few days ago I checked on my government’s website with my personal ID and it showed up, that's why I thought my old company registered for me. But today I have checked carefully and this TIN is created earlier by the time I worked in that company. So I’m suspecting someone use my personal information to make that TIN and using it without my notice. So I would like you Upwork to help me delete the tax information and ensure it will not remain in Upwork’s database. I couldn’t find ways to delete it on my own. Thank you very much.

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Kim,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

Hi Lui, thank you so much for quick response. I'm looking forward to hear from you guys soon

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths