🐈
» Forums » Support » Error 500 (N) after visiting Project Catalog ...
Page options
8a089915
Community Member

Error 500 (N) after visiting Project Catalog in Project Catalog Page at www.upwork.com/services/

Hi, I received Error 500 (N) after get into individual project catalog as in Project Catalog Page . Currently all Upwork system is up and has no issue according to https://status.upwork.com/

I have browse a lot of the catalog but still get error 500 (N) each time. 

Please find the attached picture for your reference.

Hopefully Upwork may clarify what is wrong with my account as if Upwork is blocking me from browsing the catalog.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Allif,

I tried but I was not able to replicate the issue that you're having. The Project Catalog page is working on our end. 

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork
8a089915
Community Member

Hi AJ, it seems the problem had solved. I had done nothing, not clearing any cookies or using different browser. I have no idea what caused this issue. Btw, here are details as per required:

1. Microsoft Edge

2. Version 117.0.2045.35 (Official build) (64-bit)

3. Linux Mint

4. 21.1 Cinnamon

5. Screenshot as similar as above post.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths