🐈
» Forums » Support » Error message unable to access upwork
Page options
0f2b93a8
Community Member

Error message unable to access upwork

Hi 

I am unable to access upwork on any browser, I have cleared cookies and all history and still nothing. 

When is this going to be fixed or does anyone know how to fix this error?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. We shared your reports with our engineers and they are looking into this further. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

While we are investigating this you may want to try clearing cookies or using incognito mode. You can clear Upwork Cookies by following the steps in the screenshots below. 

egaruth_0-1687176491113.pngegaruth_1-1687176525025.png

Edited to add. 

We would like to let you know that this issue should now be resolved. Please let us know if the issue persists on your end so that we can assist you accordingly. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
f75e7d48
Community Member

I'm in the same boat!! Are you in the UK? Friend in South Africa seems to be able to access page 

j_whitehill
Community Member

Yep, me too. I've been having issues for days on my PC. Won't even load. Says "we'll be back. Promise." UK based. But the App works fine. 

louisaj
Community Member

Same here, I'm in the UK. I got in by using an incognito page. That's the only thing that seems to work. 

NikolaS

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. We shared your reports with our engineers and they are looking into this further. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

While we are investigating this you may want to try clearing cookies or using incognito mode. You can clear Upwork Cookies by following the steps in the screenshots below. 

egaruth_0-1687176491113.pngegaruth_1-1687176525025.png

Edited to add. 

We would like to let you know that this issue should now be resolved. Please let us know if the issue persists on your end so that we can assist you accordingly. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths