🐈
» Forums » Support » Error when accepting offer.
Page options
pratik2997
Community Member

Error when accepting offer.

When trying to accept an offer, I get the message "An error has occurred. Please try again later". I have already opened a support ticked but have got no response.

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Pratik,

I can confirm you were able to submit a support ticket with the team successfully. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

In the meantime, could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork

As per your suggestion, I cleared the cache and cookies as well as logged
into upwork through microsoft edge, but the issue still persists. I would
really appreciate a quick response.
ea900295
Community Member

Hi Patrick,

I'm having an error same with this. What did you do back then to fixed it? I already submitted a ticket.

Thanks,

MIkah

Hi Mikah,

I'm sorry to learn that you're having difficulties accepting an offer. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. 

Since you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern, kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further. You may access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths