🐈
» Forums » Support » Export messages and details
Page options
a93cc0d8
Community Member

Export messages and details

Hi,

Please I want to know how I can export all my activities on Upwork. Ranging from proposal submissions, contracts, messages etc

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Zubair,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Zubair,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
husseinmrad
Community Member

Hi Zubair,

I am trying to do the same thing, have you been successfull in retrieving these data?

Hi Hussein,

Please allow me to share more information about Zubair's concern on this thread about tracking and exporting all activities on Upwork. Please know there is no feature to perform such overall account activities as some details are often changing, such as proposals. 

For details about your contracts, you have the My Jobs> All contracts page to utilize. There is also an option to download CSV files. 

For all your financial transactions on your account you can use your Transaction History (Reports> Transaction History)  to keep track of every financial transaction on your account. You can apply filters depending on what data you are looking for, and also there is an option to download CSV files. 

For Upwork messages, there is an option to export messages, which you can find in every message room. Locate and click the ellipsis (three-dot icon) on the upper right-hand corner of a message room and click Export. 

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have additional questions or need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths