🐈
» Forums » Support » Failed free monthly connects
Page options
97fe41d0
Community Member

Failed free monthly connects

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

 Hi Upwork. I get my monthly connects every 16th of the month. But guess what? This was the Last time I received my monthly connects. Please what's happening?. I need you to help 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Redeem,

I see that your billing cycle starts on the 16th of every month and the most recent Monthly Connects Renewal was applied last July 16th. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for free Connects to be credited to your Upwork account. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Redeem,

Thank you for your message. While we try to send you Connect on the same day, sometime there may be a slight delay in updating your Connect balance. Your Connect balance should be updated within 24-48 hours.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep! I didn't get my monthly connects for the month of April. I hope to get that renewed as well. Thanks for the prompt reply. I just received 10connects for the month of May

Hi Redeem,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it looks like you received Connects for the month of April. You can find more information on your Connects History page. You can see that Connects were awarded on Saturday, April 16th. 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
97fe41d0
Community Member

Hi Nikolas! Thanks for your assistance the previous time. I am here to issue another complaint as regards my monthly free connect which is due today. I haven't received it and the day is over already. Please kindly fix this. Thank you

Hi Redeem,

I see that your billing cycle starts on the 16th of every month and the most recent Monthly Connects Renewal was applied last July 16th. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for free Connects to be credited to your Upwork account. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths