🐈
» Forums » Support » Feed back is not showing of Hourly Job in my ...
Page options
bb3d3039
Community Member

Feed back is not showing of Hourly Job in my profile

Hi,
Hope you will be fine.

I done my first hourly job. After complition, upwork hold the contract and mail me to not work anymore on this job until the issue will resolve. Then client message me of small change in his work. I ask him to resolve his issue first but he insist to do the small job so I ask to end the contract and give me feedback according to your experience then I will see. He do so and give me good feedback but his feedback is not showing on my profile. why?. And if client does not reslve his issue. Can I get my payment? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Wasif,

We truly appreciate you reporting this here. I have checked and I can see that the client's account is currently under review. You may want to check this help article and this thread for more information on how to stay safe on Upwork. We also encourage you to let us know if a TOS violation has happened by using the Flag as Inappropriate option throughout the platform. You can learn more about user reporting here.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Wasif,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your experience with the client. The feedback on the contracts will appear on your Upwork profile only when the client is billed successfully on the contract. Please note that all logged hours on the Hourly contracts are processed as per the Upwork weekly billing cycle. The weekly billing period begins Monday at 00:00 midnight UTC and ends Sunday at 23:59 UTC. We will charge the client's primary billing method at 12 noon UTC on the Monday following the close of the billing period and your feedback will appear within 24-48 hours after the client card is successfully charged. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
bb3d3039
Community Member

Hi,
Please see this client, He is the same client with another account which payment is declined.
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
The client offer me 200$/per hour and when I asked please make fixed price contract and I will do it in 200$. She make lame excuses. This work require minimum4-5 hours.
Please see the client profile. She is a scammer. 

Hi Wasif,

We truly appreciate you reporting this here. I have checked and I can see that the client's account is currently under review. You may want to check this help article and this thread for more information on how to stay safe on Upwork. We also encourage you to let us know if a TOS violation has happened by using the Flag as Inappropriate option throughout the platform. You can learn more about user reporting here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
bb3d3039
Community Member

Thanks Ajay.
I am 101% sure that her card will be declined and you will see tomarrow theirs all contracts will be on hold. I just worried he just take away freelancers work free of cost and we cannot do nothing. It was really painfull when you work for someone and at the end you not recieve your wage.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths