🐈
» Forums » Support » Feedback with offensive language
Page options
cristian_alva
Community Member

Feedback with offensive language

Dear Friends at Upwork,

I hope you are fine today,

I am contacting you regarding a pair of offensive feedbacks I received from a client after the dispute process was solved by Upwork team dismissing his unfounded claims and false accusations.

As Upwork has a commitment to the use of respectful and professional language, I want to request Upwork to review his feedback and take the corresponding actions to let him remove the offensive language or directly remove his feedback.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047360093-Upwork-s-Commitment-to-Nondiscrimination-I...

It is not my intention to change the client's mind or opinion, but even in disagreements, we all should be respectful to each other in this work environment. This is not Facebook, this is not a WhatsApp chat without rules. During the dispute process I kept a consistent attitude of referring to facts and not assumptions, I used formal and neutral language even when the client was already referring to me as a liar, burglar and things like that. I can be tolerant, but I will not accept public insults and offensive terms from a client just because he couldn´t get his profit out of a mediation process.

Would you please help me with this? Can you take this request? Or what steps should I follow to have his feedback reviewed by Upwork due to disrespectful language?

Thanks so much in advance,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Cristian,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with this client. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Please note that for your dispute to be considered by Upwork, you must include in your response a detailed discussion of the contract and a written statement describing how the feedback violates Upwork's Terms (most relevant violations are listed in the Terms of Use).

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Cristian,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with this client. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Please note that for your dispute to be considered by Upwork, you must include in your response a detailed discussion of the contract and a written statement describing how the feedback violates Upwork's Terms (most relevant violations are listed in the Terms of Use).

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks so much Annie Jane for your kind help, I have already been contacted by the Support agent and I am informing her all the necessary details for Upwork's review.

Thanks so much for your help!

Best Regards,

Cristian

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths