🐈
» Forums » Support » Filled in 'Milestones' rather than 'Fixed fee...
Page options
dadff3fe
Community Member

Filled in 'Milestones' rather than 'Fixed fee' (mistakingly)

Hi there!

I am new to Upwork and in my proposal I mistakingly ticked 'milestones' rather than 'filxed fee'. Client didn't see this either and accepted. When the project was finished, she didn't close, because she thought I may be waiting for extra money. She doesn't know what to do either...

Can she just close it? I want to ensure the RATING will not show that she prematurely closed the contract for less than the agreed amount. I hope I explain this well... Because it is a happy client and that would not reflect well on my rating.

Please advise!

Marie-Claire

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa

Hi Marie-Claire,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

I did not get a response yet. If you could help me out, it would be much appreciated. Maire-Claire

Hi Annie, a few days later and ... still no reply from Upwork 😣  If you cannot answer this question, is there any way that you can use your influence to get Freelancer customer department to offer support?

Hi Marie-Claire,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths