🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Financial suspend during the dispute of r...
Page options
0bb36d87
Community Member

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

I am getting the below error.

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

I have verified my PayPal access as well as I have added a debit card for more options.

I am also not able to hire a freelancer I am getting the below error.

"offer creation failed"

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Oluwatobi, 

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received an email about the action on your account. You can reply to the email to find out more about the action we’ve taken.

That said, if you need to contact support regarding your financial account, you can:

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,515 REPLIES 1,515

Calling all Moderator's!:

My client is unable to leave feedback. Let me see if I comprehend:

My client is 5 hours ahead 

They are unable to end contract on their end. (I had too) Work was completed satisfactory.

I will have to wait 14 days for them to pay me before their feedback shows up?

This is the error message they receive:

Hi Mary,

We designed the feedback system to be double-blind. This means that your client cannot see the feedback that you left until after they leave feedback for you or until the 14-day feedback period expires. This means your client has 14 days to leave feedback from the end of the contract. 

At that point, the feedback you and the client have left for each other will become visible in your contracts and your work history if the client has made a payment—we only display feedback on paid contracts.

~ Arjay
Upwork

i have the same problem

0a7b0680
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

I am having the same issue. My transactions are limited and I have changed my payment method with no outstanding balance. Please let me know who I can contact to fix the issue asap.

Kabir Khanna

Hi Kush,

We’ve escalated your post to a support ticket where one of our agents can assist you further. Thank you for posting in the community!

~ Grace

Hello Gliceller Grace P ! can you please remind upwork support team to respond to my Ticket , they are responding very slow i will be thankfull if you help me out in this matter Thanks

9933ab7e
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

I am having the same issue. My transactions are limited and I have changed my payment method with no outstanding balance. Please let me know who I can contact to fix the issue asap.

a6082d11
Community Member

I'm having the exact same problem. I'm getting the following error: Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support. I added a new credit card, checked my outstanding balance, etc. There are no real issues. Can you help me get this resolved?

Hi Neel,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Experiencing the same issue for the first time but I have not received any reply at all

Hi Allison,

I see that you've already responded to the support ticket initiated on your account and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork

I don't see anyone assisting me. Have sent multiple messages to no avail. Not sure if they understand the urgency of the matter. They didn't even provide me any explanation whatsoever 

This is really frustrating! No acknowledgement whatsoever. No idea what is going on or what's gonna happen. 

What are you asking? How should I explain financial transactions? What do
you want to know? Does my profile make you suspicious?
Community Member

Hi I am having the same problem can I please have some help? 

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the team handling your account and I am pleased to inform you that your account has been restored now.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, I was told my financial transactions are limited. However, my billing methods have all been either removed, added or updated and they also work outside of Upwork. Yet I still cannot fund my contracts. How can I get this hold lifted? Please help!

babalola-oluwato
Community Member

Please what do I do? My financial account has been suspended. I did not ask for payment outside Upwork nor did I go against any rules.

Hi Oluwatobi, 

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received an email about the action on your account. You can reply to the email to find out more about the action we’ve taken.

That said, if you need to contact support regarding your financial account, you can:

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.

~ Avery
Upwork
2445178d
Community Member

Hi Avery,

I don't know why I can't withdraw money from my account it says to contact support.

Please help guide thanks.
Bilal

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like our team has reached out to you regarding why the withdrawal was suspended at this time. You can check your support tickets herePlease note that a corresponding email is always sent with support tickets, so if the ticket is marked as solved, you can respond to the email to reopen it and direct it to the agent assisting you.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie j ! can you please remind upwork support team to respond to my Ticket , they are responding very slow i will be thankfull if you help me out in this matter Thanks

Hello Community ! can anyone just inform upwork support so they can respond to my ticket they take more than 10 days for each reply and the ticket is opened since August , the issue is not solved i have provided everything which they wanted and still nothing seems to be going in right direction , can anyone please help me ? 

I cannot chat with customer support. The icon isn't there. I've done everything to clear cache or use a different browser. I'm a client and it says Financial transactions on your account have been limited due to a failed charge. Can you please contact me?

Hi Dhanvantari,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie ! Upwork support is not responding to my questions , also no one over here is replying i am not sure if upwork has banned my activities or what , its been like 3rd month and the ticket is still open , they never reply me untill i mention it in the community i am not sure whats happeining , would anyone just tell me what is the main issue and what can be its possible solutions ? 

Hi Muhammad,

We followed up with the team to get them to update your ticket. Please refer to your ticket if you have any concerns as it is best if they receive it to make sure they're updated with your questions, even feedback.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie ! 
I have send them my questions and there questions 7 days ago but there is very slow responses i have never seen anything going forward with this issue , is there any way i can do a live chat or a live meeting with any Customer support agent ? because its been 3 months and the issue is still there they are not liftting the ban and not even telling any reason , would you please take this issue up ? 

Hello Annie Jane ! As you said you followed up with them but you can clearly see that i have got no response , its been two more days and still nothing !

Hi Muhammad,

It would be best if you hold off on continuously updating the ticket and give them time to get to your ticket as they're having a high volume of requests at the moment. Every time you update the ticket, it goes back to the end of the queue and the team responds to the oldest ticket first. 

Every time you send a follow-up, your ticket reflects the date and time it was last updated so the team might not be seeing your support ticket as it goes back to the end of the queue.

I'll follow up with them again, but I highly suggest that you wait until they respond, before sending another message. 

~ AJ
Upwork
e89a0a05
Community Member

I have tried all of these methods and I am  still not able to get the financial hold off of my account. 
Is there a customer service number?

Hi Erin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
1ec94906
Community Member

Hi  ~Andrea

I have the same issue with my account. I do not have the Ticket option.

can you please help?

Thanks.

Hi Monjur,

It looks like you've already contacted the appropriate team about your concern, and a support ticket has been set up. Please allow our team time to further review and we suggest you continue coordinating with the team through that ticket here so that they can assist you accordingly and more efficiently.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Can you please look into my support request as well? Its been 3 weeks now and I have submitted everything they asked for so did my client. I really need to make a withdrawl since  I am in dire need of the money in my account. Is there some way to expedite the process? It would mean a lot. Thanks 

Hi Ayesha,

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience this has caused. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
enkei81
Community Member

Hello, can somebody help me, I filled a ticket 2 days ago but still no reply. #38857318. 

Hi Jan Irving,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie Jane B,

I have tried all of these methods from the help center page and I am still getting issues with 

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

The reason is I give a bonus to the freelancer and money did not cut in one day by Upwork that's why I got suspended. can anyone help me with this it will be helpful.

Hi Dhanraj,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths