🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: account suspended
Page options
0bb36d87
Community Member

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

I am getting the below error.

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

I have verified my PayPal access as well as I have added a debit card for more options.

I am also not able to hire a freelancer I am getting the below error.

"offer creation failed"

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Oluwatobi, 

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received an email about the action on your account. You can reply to the email to find out more about the action we’ve taken.

That said, if you need to contact support regarding your financial account, you can:

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,515 REPLIES 1,515

Hi Jamiu Oladeji, Bolagun and Fasasi,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this here. I can see that each of you already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets on this page. Please note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
6edaeb12
Community Member

Hello, pls I am having issues for the past week now, , I tried to withdraw my earnings, and it appears my financial account has been limited. Anyone with the Knowledge of helping me. My support ticket is :#38837599

Thanks 

74f33c0f
Community Member

Hello, please am having issue with my account for the past few weeks. My account is showing financial transactions on my account and has been limited. Anyone with the proficiency of helping me. My support ticket is #38837673

Thank you so much

aminhaider26
Community Member

When I try to withdraw my money to Payoneer, they show me message that withdraw are currently restricted to your account. My account is fully verified. In addition Upwork didn't send me any email that why withdraw are currently restricted in my account. I really need help with this ASAP.

Amin Haider

Hi Amin,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

i am still waiting here

khan-tariq_mahmo
Community Member

I am getting this message on my individual freelancer account not sure how to resolve this issue 

any body help me in this please

Thanks

Tariq

Hi Tariq,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a couple of support tickets regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
358cd058
Community Member

issue  contents:
"Financial transactions for ??? have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

I've added the card and paypal and paypal has in progress status.

Hi Kranthi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
68aa5850
Community Member

Hi

I am Facing the isssue that financial transection for my account has been limted. Due to which i can't withdraw my earnings 
i contacted to support through ticket but lamost 48 hours has beed passed and till now i recieved no support and no reply from upwork team 

Please help in resolving the issue

Usama,

If you are having an issue with your financial transactions on Upwork and have contacted their Support team but have yet to receive a response, they recommend that you try contacting them through other available channels such as email or phone. They also suggest referring to their FAQs page for frequently asked questions regarding financial transactions. If after all of those steps your query remains unresolved, you can escalate the support ticket to reach the appropriate Customer Care representative who will help you in resolving the issue. Have you clicked the "Get Support" button on the bottom right of the screen? Have a great day!

Hi Usama,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your financial account. I have followed up with the team handling your response and one of our team members will reach out to you via the same ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
68aa5850
Community Member

Thank You perdeep and William for your support
My issue Got resolved by the support team of upwork on my ticket , It was really encourging to see reply from you

Thanks again

keneway
Community Member

I see this banner on my account, but i did not receive any email, I didn't get any message from the support either.

I can't withdraw money, or create direct contracts

Thank you for your help

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
3a6248ed
Community Member

Hi upwork ,
I got this notification not sure why 
Your financial account ------ has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account.

Need help to get out of this asap-
thanks

Hi Usama,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
matevosyan-saten
Community Member

Hi everyone, 

I have asked to verify my identity.  After submitting documents I got the message that it would be reviewed in next 24hrs but it's already 3rd day (78hrs) that I don't have any replies. I am writing you to check why and is there someone who have the same issue?
My time is money and now I can't submit new proposals and I can't work because upwork sent the message to my clients and widrawed all my proposals. 
Please let me know if you had the same issue and how to sove it.

Looking forward to hearing some solutions as soon as possible.

Hi Satenik,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
matevosyan-saten
Community Member

Hey, 

I uploaded all the necessary documents yesterday, but still no response from the support team. Please follow up my ticket asap and provide further instructiuons for reactivating my acccount so that I can go back to my work!

Regards

Hi Satenik,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork
d5152c1e
Community Member

I need help to Check my upwork account name Ammar Sarwar Janjua. Its suddenly down with no reason. How i will i improve or anyone can help me?

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~012848cab12fdda68c

Hi Ammar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
matevosyan-saten
Community Member

I totally understand, but please take into account that it's really important for me to be assured that my account will be restored soon and I will be able to continue my work. My client can't wait forever. 

Hi Satenik,

I’m sorry but I won’t be able to assist you here further. Your ticket is assigned to the correct team, and they should be able to help you with your concern. I would recommend adding these to the same ticket thread so that the team can assist you more efficiently. Please don’t hesitate to update the same ticket thread if you have further questions or concerns. 

~ AJ
Upwork
2f673bba
Community Member

Hi

I can't withraw to my paypal account. 

I get this message "Financial transactions for Dong Mr (63342840) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

I joined paypal and visa card to upwork account, but this problem was not solved yet.

I really don't know the reason.

Please help!

Thanks.

Hi Dong,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
ef30910c
Community Member

Hi Upwork teams, Greetings.

This is Chari and I've been using my Upwork account for over 2 years now.

Even though I haven't been very active, I recently received payment for an order but my account says "Your financial account -__________- has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account.".

The payment method I chose already exists.

Please help!

Hi Trizah,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the status of your financial account. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
3ed852fe
Community Member

Hello! My account was suspended due to a lack of money on the payment method connected.

I resolved this by connecting a new billing method and paying all the bills, but still, I can not submit applications as a freelancer.

Can you help? Appreciate it.

Hi Arsenii,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ae5d0248
Community Member

Hi luigi can you please help me 

My account was suspended. My phone was on the airplane mode as I was in flight and so my card couldn’t be run through. I have resolved this and completed payment can you please lift the restriction on my account. I tried paying earlier but there’s no option to pay off the balance ahead of time   

Hi Joann,

Arjay here stepping in for Luiggi. Thank you for reaching out to us here and I also want to confirm that I did receive your PM with the same concern. However, I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello! My account was suspended due to a lack of money on the payment method connected.

I resolved this by connecting a new billing method and paying all the bills, but still, I can not submit applications as a freelancer.

Can you help? Appreciate it.

85c10f66
Community Member

Hi! I had some problems with PayPal, and then I got a message "Your financial account -Dmytro Ivanov (66306758)- has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account. I changed the payment methods, but the error has remained, how to fix it?

Hi Dmytro,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
208d6e01
Community Member

Our bank card was out of date so our account transactions were limited.

I have now updated the card and paid the outstanding bill but nothing has been fixed?

Can anyone help me?

Hi Eoin,

~Andrea
Upwork
crisbobis
Community Member

Hi,

I've been hired for almost 2 weeks and have not received any payments from my client or might be a problem with Upwork, already ask my client if they already pay to Upwork and he said yes. After that I receive a notification on my account which tells "Your financial account -Cristopher Bobis (42427228)- has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account." for no reason, I didn't do anything but this problem occurs. Anyone can help me? Need the money for my son's 1st month.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths