🐈
» Forums » Support » Your financial account -Cristopher Bobis (424...
Page options
0bb36d87
Community Member

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

I am getting the below error.

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

I have verified my PayPal access as well as I have added a debit card for more options.

I am also not able to hire a freelancer I am getting the below error.

"offer creation failed"

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Oluwatobi, 

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received an email about the action on your account. You can reply to the email to find out more about the action we’ve taken.

That said, if you need to contact support regarding your financial account, you can:

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,565 REPLIES 1,565
208d6e01
Community Member

Our bank card was out of date so our account transactions were limited.

I have now updated the card and paid the outstanding bill but nothing has been fixed?

Can anyone help me?

Hi Eoin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
crisbobis
Community Member

Hi,

I've been hired for almost 2 weeks and have not received any payments from my client or might be a problem with Upwork, already ask my client if they already pay to Upwork and he said yes. After that I receive a notification on my account which tells "Your financial account -Cristopher Bobis (42427228)- has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account." for no reason, I didn't do anything but this problem occurs. Anyone can help me? Need the money for my son's 1st month.

Hi Cristopher,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
yazhijirani
Community Member

Your financial account has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account.

Please fix my account's billing and payment problem. Thank you very much

1dfcc0e4
Community Member

Posting on the forums because support has not responded to my ticket at all after 48 hours plus. My PayPal account was limited due to an incorrect unusual activity detection, which led to my Upwork financial account being suspended a few days ago. Since then, my active and potential clients have all gone non-responsive. I suspect that Upwork is giving a warning to people I message that my financial account has been suspended (like they do for us when it happens with clients). 

Any help with this? I already have added two new valid payment methods and it is still suspended. I still can't buy connects and I am unsure if I can be paid for my hours.

Hi Nat,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
zaidkhan01
Community Member

Hi,

My financial account was suspended and I recovered it by updating my billing information, but now I can't propose a new contract to my existing client and all of my proposals are withdrawn or archived on my freelancer account. How can I resolve this issue I already resolved the suspension issue by updating my billing information and I am unable to contact customer support about it.

When I try to propose a new contract, I get the following error: 'You can’t propose a new contract at this time. Please contact customer support to learn more.'

Thank you!

I really need someone's help.

Hi Zaid,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
422c0ab9
Community Member

Hello, I paid the charge but the notification remains. This was 2 days ago that I paid it. 

Nathan,

If you are 100% sure that the payment transactions are shown both on Upwork and your credit card statement, then click the "Get Support" button on the bottom with of the screen with a screenshot of the error. Have a great day!

I am exited this work

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nathan, 

I apologize for the delay. A member of the Upwork Support team has reached out to you directly to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
aftabmehmood11
Community Member

Hello upwork

i send withdraw request but he showing payment restriction so please solve my withdraw issue and open my withdrawal issue

aftabmehmood11
Community Member

Hello upwork 

why my withdrawal restrictions i want to open my withdrawal and i need to start my work

Hi Aftab,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello upwork

i put my withdrawal my withdrawal restriction i want to open my withdrawal and some cliente send me refund I didn't see now i see but i complete my work 110% and he released my payments now he want refund thats way you suspend my withdrawal so I request i need to open my withdrawal my all clients are waiting to pay me more 

Hi

I also have this problem

Hi Aftab, 

I see that one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
shrutisaini7
Community Member

Hi there,

I am a freelancer on upwork. I created the client account and hired a person. But my card was not eligible for big payments so it got diclined. Due amount got 0 as well as freelancer was not active in his work as well. I updated the card details again suggested by upwork but my freelancer account's activity is still limited. Apply Now button is not active nor project dashboard and much more!

Please help me how to retore my freelancer accounts full activity. My Prolife is Here

Thank You

Shruti Saini

Hi Shruti,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
shrutisaini7
Community Member

My Profile's functionality is fully restored. I am so happy. I was not expecting such a fast and positive response to my problem.

Thank You so Much. You made my day today!

b4d13cf5
Community Member

Hi,

I am unable to make payments and Ihave this message "Financial transactions for your company have been limited" please help me with this problem

Hi Wilmark,

Thank you for reaching out. It looks like you have already been assisted by our support team. Please feel free to update the ticket thread if you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
30ec7d90
Community Member

I received the following notification: 

has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account.

I updated all of my payment methods, and it did not restore full functionality to my account. I have a current project I am working on under a tight timeline and I submitted a ticket to customer support. Has anyone had this happen to them? How long did it take to resolve/get a response? Any support/comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. 

I saw a community member comment "If you remove your PayPal and reupload it may help" which did for me! Please try if you are having this issue!

donfak
Community Member

Greetings here,

My financial account got suspended and I am unable to reach the Upwork Support via the chat widget (keep getting: "Connection error. Please start over or refresh the page.").

Can a support agent here reach out in private so I can provide further details to resolve the issue quickly?

Thank you in advance for your assistance,
Joel

vjujee
Community Member

Hello Joel D, 

You can please submit a ticket to support, they will usually reply with in two days. Thanks 

Hi Joel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
donfak
Community Member

Thank you Andrea,

I'll be waiting for the agent's message.

- Joel

9f8046d9
Community Member

Hello  I'd like to ask your opinion about my problem here in upwork

Its about my billing account. 

I had my PayPal account registered as my billing account but later on it was suspended in which I have no idea why. So, what I did was to remove it and place my credit card but I wonder why my financial account is still suspended even after remove my paypal and replace it with my credit card. but after I register my credit card it says my visa account awaiting for verification though. does that mean they still have to verify my credit card? 

Hi Charnelle,

~Andrea
Upwork
9f8046d9
Community Member

Hello, may I know how? When i click it. It didn't show anything 

Hi Charnelle,

You'll see the support ticket on that page once it is created by the team.

~Andrea
Upwork
b65b104d
Community Member

Hello, i have been trying to get in contact with customer support for a few days now. I was sent a number to call bit mislocated it.  Anychance you can re send the number? I try chatting to the bot about my issue and it gives no help.

Hi Alfie,

~Andrea
Upwork
3b1599fe
Community Member

My freelancer account is suspended because I had to pay on my enterprise account... I realized I had the wrong card on the account and paid the bill right away. Can I get my account unsuspended?

Chris,

Contact Support to assist you. Have a great day!

Just contract support with required documents.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths