🐈
» Forums » Support » Freelancer Plus Billing
Page options
2cc805db
Community Member

Freelancer Plus Billing

Hello,

I just upgraded my account, but I was charged twice. How do I submit a ticket? Is this the correct place to get help?

Thank you,
Tahlia

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Tahlia,

I'm sorry to hear you were double charged while trying to upgrade your membership. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Tahlia,

I'm sorry to hear you were double charged while trying to upgrade your membership. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
9b965c5a
Community Member

Hi,

I'm a freelancer plus member. Recently Upwork just charged my credit card for the freelancer plus monthly payment. I understand that the account is registered to be my primary billing method, however this is just a question to make myself clear, moving forward if I have a sufficient balance, will Upwork still charge from my credit card or will it be charged from my balance?

Hi Ardisa,

Thank you for raising this query. Yes! You can use your Upwork balance to purchase Connects even if you don’t have a primary billing method on file, as long as you have enough in your balance to cover the cost.

You can also use a combination of Upwork earnings and your billing method if you have one on file. If your balance is insufficient to cover the cost, we’ll automatically charge your primary billing method. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths