🐈
» Forums » Support » Freelancer is not able to accept the my offer
Page options
458d63dd
Community Member

Freelancer is not able to accept the my offer

Hello Upwork team,

I was able to initiate and send the offer, but the freelancer designer sent me a message that he was not able to accept, and there is an error message that occurs whenever he tries to accept it.

Please support us urgently.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sara,

I can see that a refund for the payment in question has recently been issued. Note that refund credits can take up to five business days to appear in your payment method. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Sara,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
458d63dd
Community Member

Hello Dear, I have update my billing method and I was able to fund another project with another freelancer, but when I checked the freelancer **Edited for Community Guidelines** I found that the contract is expired, although the milestone was funded and charged by Upwork. please I ask for a refund of the payment.

Hi Sara,

I can see that a refund for the payment in question has recently been issued. Note that refund credits can take up to five business days to appear in your payment method. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
458d63dd
Community Member

Thank you,

payment has been refunded, but I am facing another issue regarding blocking my account. please support me on that.

458d63dd_0-1710779581532.png

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths