🐈
» Forums » Support » Funds not arrived in Payoneer
Page options
kiranhassan
Community Member

Funds not arrived in Payoneer

Hi, I have requested payment from Upwork to Payoneer , it usually takes 20-30 minutes but even after more than 24 hours no confirmation email from Payoneer, only recieved Upwork's email that my payment is requested.

Can you please track why after more than 24 hours I've not received Payoneer email and funds. The balance on upwork is zero now.

thanks,

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Kiran,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
kiranhassan
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

Its been more than 48 hours and I can't find my funds in payoneer according to payoneer upwork has send it to Customer ID 70111020 while my Customer ID is 42019224 according to them both the accounts are with same details and they said upwork can help you as Customer ID 70111020 was created through upwork Kindly help me in this matter. I provided them the Payment ID 626358106 but they said we cannot help you contact upwork!!

Hi Kiran,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
kiranhassan
Community Member

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I wanted to express my gratitude for your prompt assistance. I received my funds, and I appreciate your team's efficiency.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Thank you for sharing your appreciation for the Upwork Teams, Kiran! We'll make sure to share your post with the Upwork Support Team. 😊

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths