🐈
» Forums » Support » General Inquiries
Page options
18eca644
Community Member

General Inquiries

I just want to know about these two things clearly and i have no issues yet

1 Really Can we use a driver's license as a valid form of identification to create and verify new Upwork account if previous was suspended ?

2  How can I directly contact the on call or live chat with  suspension department at Upwork, the individuals who handle account-related issues ?

The above questions arises in my mind so thats why  i asked to you 

1 REPLY 1
28df5aed

Hi Hassan,

Please know that if you have a previous account that was suspended, it is best to resolve your concern with your suspended account first since it is against Upwork's Terms of Service to have duplicate accounts. While a driver's license is a valid form of government ID, I do not recommend creating another account while you still have an account that was suspended. This will only create another suspension.

Additionally, I see that with your account, you already have the Identity Verification Badge and there is no current suspension on the account.

I also understand that you would like to request live chat support. Be advised that due to the number of users on the platform, we are unable to offer a live chat option to everyone at the moment.

However, if you have issues with your account in the future, you can always contact Upwork Support here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us 

~ Angelica Mikaela
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths