🐈
» Forums » Support » Google Sign-In Won't Work
Page options
55a281a5
Community Member

Google Sign-In Won't Work

I have an account i have used for years through Google and  now all of the sudden I can't log in through google. It says I need to activate google sign-in but I never deactivated it. I tried signing in with just my email and password but it says it is a Google Sign-In email and that I have to sign in through Google but it won't let me. I had to make this new account just to be able to reach out for help. I have money sitting in that account and it is my main source of income, someone please help. 

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lizzie,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with? 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
55a281a5
Community Member

I can't find the pm option, it shows your past topics and when I try to go to your full profile to message you it says the profile is not available. The account I need back into is my main account, this was just made to be able to speak to someone. Google sign in says I have to activate it but I can't log in to set it up because my account was only ever through Google sign in. I just need help getting back into that account, I believe I had $12 left in my balance I was about to send to my account as well as 2 five star reviews, one was from **Edited for Community Guidelines** if that helps.

Hi Lizzie, you can find the option to send a message to another in the Community on their profile page, on the top right here.

~Andrea
Upwork
55a281a5
Community Member

Again, there is no button. Everytime I click on the profile it says "This profile is no longer available" and there is no message button. The link you sent is an image of a "Send a Message" button that isn't available because your profiles aren't. I just need back into my account soon, I am missing money from a contract I was in the middle of but now I can't even contact them.

Hi Lizzie,

You might be trying to access our profiles by clicking the "View Upwork Profile" option to then send a message, yes? If so, that's not how you send a message to a Community member. To send a message, you can click the Community member's name and then click on the "Send a message" option that shows on the right side of the page, like in this example.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
55a281a5
Community Member

I understand what everyone is explaining but there is no message button so i'm really not sure how to privately contact anyone. Is there a way for someone to contact me?

Hi Lizzie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have escalated your concern and one of our customer support team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths