🐈
» Forums » Support » Help! "We'll be right back" Error 500.
Page options
ef7cfd1c
Community Member

Help! "We'll be right back" Error 500.

Cannot log in on both Chrome and Firefox. I can login and see support and community pages. My app still works and I can send messages, post jobs, etc.

I have cleard my cache, restarted browsers, etc.

I cannot find where to contact an actual support person too. Please help Upwork! Thanks!

14 REPLIES 14
NikolaS

Hi Gabe,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via email to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ef7cfd1c
Community Member

Nikola, no one ever reached out to me. It is still not working.

Hi Gabe,

It looks like Nikola was referring to this support ticket where the team shared some troubleshooting advice with you. If you're still experiencing the issue please reply directly to the team with more details so they can assist you further. You can reply directly from the notification sent to your email address.

~Andrea
Upwork
514deff9
Community Member

Same issue for me, anyone else have success getting past this page?

Hi Tony,

I am sorry for the late response. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

In the app and on the web site, the job search page is down.   It's this true for anyone else? 

Hi Xavier,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
ef7cfd1c
Community Member

No one has reached out to me and it's been weeks.Please help!

wildirishtime
Community Member

I have the same thing; just created my Freelancer  profile and went to look for jobs and I too get:

We'll be right back

Really sorry about this, but this page is offline right now.
Check back later.

Error 500 (N)

Trace ID: 79a962b0ea0927e8-SLC

Please help!

Hi Brendan,

I'm sorry that you are experiencing trouble accessing the find work page. I can see that one of our agents is already assisting through a support ticket. I want to confirm that your concern has been escalated to the technical team for further checking. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to post them in your open ticket, and the agent would be happy to assist further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
b3169d22
Community Member

Hi All, I'm also having the same issue. How do I create a ticket?

Hi Adam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
b3169d22
Community Member

Hi Aj,

Thanks for replying, nobody contacted me and the support ticket page shows no request.

see attachment.

Hi Adam,

I can see that you've been communicating with the team through a ticket on that page to resolve the issue. Please continue coordinating with the team and they will surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths