🐈
» Forums » Support » Hoping a mod can help.
Page options
boshoffirene
Community Member

Hoping a mod can help.

Not trying to start a discussion, just hoping a mod can help me get an issue reported. I cannot do it via my account because for some reason when switching tabs I keep getting timeout responses. I do not use my phone for Upwork. I just use my laptop. I do not even open the app. This has been going on for 48 hrs.

Regards,

Irene

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Irene,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
sajal36
Community Member

Just a quick check, Have you accepted all the cookies when you log into the upwork. This message pops up when you login for first time from your laptop.

It was te Upwork cookies that needed deleting. And no, same old laptop...the third (or 4th) one since joining Upwork.

PradeepH

Hi Irene,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork

While I could not contact support via the usual channels I managed to raise the problem via an old issue I reported quite some time ago. The solution was to ONLY get rid of the Upwork cookies. 

Hi Irene,

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved now. Feel free to message us if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths