🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Hourly contract hours not counted in pend...
Page options
emaina1
Community Member

Hourly contract hours not counted in pending payments

I can see the pending payment from an hourly contract for the same week (Jun 6-12), but not for another. The hours show up in my timesheet for the client, but are not included in pending payments. What should I do here? The contract is still active, and I can see hours worked from this week in work in progress.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Emily,

I'm sorry for the delay as our support team is currently experiencing an unusually high volume of requests. I've followed up with them. Kindly wait for our team to send you a support ticket for this incident. Thank you for your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
AndreaG

Hi Emily,

I checked and it doesn't look like the contracts you're referring to have activity in the same week. The contract in the Pending tab has hours logged on the Jun 6 - 12 week and the Work in Progress one has hours logged on this week, Jun 13 - 19.

If you need any further assistance please let us know! 

~Andrea
Upwork
emaina1
Community Member

They do both have activity in the week of 6-12. The one I'm referring to
that isn't showing up in pending payments has $135 for that week.

Emily, could you please share the Contract ID you're referring to so I can look into it further?

~Andrea
Upwork
emaina1
Community Member

Where would I find the contract ID?

Hi Emily,

You can find Contract ID by clicking on the name of the contract and then navigating to Terms & Settings tab.

~ Nikola
Upwork
emaina1
Community Member

Got it, thanks!

emaina1
Community Member

Hi Andrea - the contract ID is 27759597.

Hi Emily,

Thank you for following up and sharing your Contract ID. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
emaina1
Community Member

Where would I find the contract ID?

emaina1
Community Member

Hi Nikola. Unfortunately, I have not seen this ticket come up yet and the amount still has not been added back in. A ticket for a different contract that was on hold has apparently been cleared, but I do not see not that one for contract ID 27759597.

Hi Emily,

I'm sorry for the delay as our support team is currently experiencing an unusually high volume of requests. I've followed up with them. Kindly wait for our team to send you a support ticket for this incident. Thank you for your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork
emaina1
Community Member

Hi Annie Jane. Thanks - this was addressed and resolved.

Hi Emily,

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved now. Feel free to message us if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths