🐈
» Forums » Support » How can I move my demo video as my portfolio ...
Page options
8d6be0df
Community Member

How can I move my demo video as my portfolio project cover?

Hello there community,

Does anyone know, if there is a way to move the demonstration video I shot and uploaded on youtube to my portfolio project cover?  

The only portfolio project cover that are showing are pictures I uploaded but not my video.

I would greatly appreciate your input on this.  Thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Steven,

After you've embedded a youtube link while creating your portfolio, you should be able to select it as a project cover.

~Andrea
Upwork
8d6be0df
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I appreciate, your prompt response.  I'm able to select it, but still doesn't show it as my project cover, it instead selects another picture from the portfolio.  Thanks

Hi Steven,

Arjay here stepping in for Andrea. Could you please try using a different browser or use the incognito mode of the current one? You may also try clearing your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
8d6be0df
Community Member

Hi Arjay, after using incognito mode and clearing the cache and cookies it still doesn't show it as my project cover. 

Thank you for your response and confirmation Steven. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist. Kindly expect an update from the team on this page once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths