🐈
» Forums » Support » How do I contact support?
Page options
ea10ca9e
Community Member

How do I contact support?

This should be the easiest question to answer but I cannot find out how to submit a support request? 

2 REPLIES 2
2b0f3adb
Community Member

I agree.  For the fees we pay, it should be easier.

JoanneP

Hi Mark,

I’m sorry to learn you weren’t able to contact the Upwork Support Team directly, or file a ticket after interacting with the chatbot.
To access our support services, it would be best to follow the steps below:
  1. Navigate to the Help Center’s navigation bar and select the “Contact Support” option.
  2. Choose the “Chat with Upwork” option to initiate a conversation with our chatbot.
  3. Type in a question or topic and click “Send.” The chatbot will provide relevant articles related to your question.
We strongly encourage everyone to engage with the chatbot to access the available support options. Asking for assistance directly may not provide sufficient information for the chatbot to be able to assist you appropriately - for example, creating a ticket for you with the right team according to your concern.

Please feel free to share your concerns here, too, and we'll gladly assist you with it. If it includes any information that should not be shared publicly, please feel free to send me a PM.
~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths